Gallery of Atomization and Sprays
ICLASS 2021 will feature a series of technical and visually impressive videos demonstrating various areas of research from the atomization and spray community.
Submissions from experimental and simulated environments are equally welcome and encouraged.
- July 2: Submit Title Slide (templates available below)
- July 30: Submit Video (with agreement to make the entry available to the public under the Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial 4.0 International License.).
- August 29: ICLASS 2021 Conference begins
- At least one video author must be registered for the ICLASS 2021 conference for a video to be displayed in the online Gallery.
- Authors of papers may use the Gallery to feature visualizations from their work, but this will not take the place of any presentation and is treated as an independent submission. Each video for the Gallery should present the material as stand-alone content with proper context and analysis included.
- Gallery Title Slide must be presented at start of all videos; using the provided template format.
Gallery organizers reserve the right to reject any video. Authors will be made aware of any such decisions with an explanation.