ICLASS-2021 Call for Final Submissions
Final submissions are now requested for the 15th International Conference on Liquid Atomization and Spray Systems, which will be held virtually from the 30th of August to the 2nd of September, 2021. Final submissions are due by 05th March 2021.
Please log back into the ExOrdo site to submit, using your existing log in details.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
Please use the templates (Word or LaTeX) given to format your full length paper for the ICLASS 2021 proceedings.
- Please do not change any formatting, such as margins. The abstract should be no longer than 200 words. Regular text will be Arial 11 with 1.15 line spacing in all parts and sections of the manuscript.
- Include between 3 and 5 keywords that represent your contribution.
- A typical length of an ICLASS 2021 paper should be 8 pages including all sections of the paper. Your manuscript must be submitted in PDF file format through the ICLASS 2021 webpage. The maximum file size must not exceed 20 MB.
- The title of the paper is centred text, Arial, font size 14, bold. Authors and institutes are centred text, Arial, font size 11, followed by 1 blank line.
- Headlines are formatted Arial, font size 11, bold while the text itself is not in bold.
- The page layout should be A4 with 2.54 cm margins, single column. The line spacing is 1.15 without spacing before or after a paragraph. If you wish to highlight any text, use italics only, not bold.
- Please use SI units in all text, figures and tables. Equations should be left-aligned, with the equation number in parentheses in sequential order right-justified (see template)
- Equations should be referred to by equation numbers. All symbols should be printed in italics or otherwise according to conventional practice, both in the equations and in the text. There is a spacing of 6 pt. before and after each formula. The nomenclature section should immediately precede the references.
- References should be indicated in the text by full sized numbers enclosed within square brackets. Use different formats for journals, books, symposium proceedings and web pages as illustrated in the template. You may use “ASME” citation style in Endnote.
- You may rename the headlines of each paragraph and/or add new ones. You may insert figures (see template) in any part of the text.
- Since the Conference Proceedings with the full-length papers will be published electronically on the conference website and in the ILASS Europe repository, it is possible to use colours in illustrations and figures.
- After the conference, all the submitted full papers will be made available in a free access website of ILASS EUROPE.
- Make sure that your are using figures with permissions, following a standard copyright policy (for example, for ELSEVIER, https://www.elsevier.com/about/policies/copyright)
- A unique DOI will be assigned to each paper, which will be activated only after the paper has been actually orally presented at the conference.
- ICLASS organisation is not acquiring any copyright from the conference participants, i.e. all the papers and their materials are free to be re-used and re-submitted for other purposes and publications.
The conference organisers are not responsible for any use of protected material, the authors take responsibility for the material that has been submitted